Il Blog di Pensare Positivo

Social Links

Share This

Skype Status

Newsletter

Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: skidrowrepack.com

skidrowrepack.com 1 Anno 6 Mesi fa #5703

• ahopoza
  • Fresh Boarder
I found out about this app after t-mobile took over sprint, so i could now use it. יש מעל 5,000 $ or trips, אבל רוב השבועות שהקטע הזה הוא רק showing old winners and there isn ' t even a new sweepstakes to enter. Huge part of the weekly coupons like a free of all expenses sandwich/ice cream/etc are for restaurants or stores that aren’t even in my area, so those are pointless for me. They always show 10¢ off each gallon of gas every week, but i discovered users should download another software programme for shell and build an account just to catch that one. Once i got notified about a $3 starbucks gift card, but apparently they were limited so i didn’t even get one even though i’m a t-mobile customer. This time i made a notification for a $3 target gift card, and i went on the app right at 2 est when it said to reach it, and the app was stuck on a white screen and kept saying it was updating and that i are required to refresh, but eventually it worked i think and hopefully i’ll be good to redeem it tomorrow like it says, but who knows. I did give 3 stars because there exist occasionally instant win games and i admitted a $ 5 apple gift card when i first got the app, and hopefully i 'll get this target one too, but overall lots of the perks aren' t even relevant for me.
If you liked this post and you would certainly wish to profit additional facts regarding skidrowrepack.com kindly see our own site.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
  • Pagina:
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.278 secondi